Architect / Interior Designer
No. of vacancies- 2
Roles and responsibilities:
- Would be responsible for Documentation, drawings, and Co-ordination of projects.
- Should have ability to plan work schedule and meet Project time lines.
- Should have ability to work independently and within a team.
- Should have good knowledge of Architectural drawings and detailing.
- Co-ordinating with the different contractors working on site and resolving there queries regarding drawing.
- Attention to detail, inclination to achieve details, prioritization, and ability to work well under pressure.
- Should possess excellent Presentation skills and have command of relevant softwares.
B.Arch in Architecture
Perks and Benefits
- Young, dedicated and fun work culture
- Working on variety of projects ranging from Commercial, Residential, Interior and Landscaping
- Exposure to multiple facets of industry from design to development and execution on sites
- Promising opportunity to be a part of young growing firm